Pages

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Troubles Playing on Different Time Zone

Hi guys, I'm playing Pockie Ninja on different timezone. My timezone is GMT+7 where the server timezone is GMT-5 (as described on another post). It's 6 hours different.

It's give me some trouble like this:


I can't see my ninja diary progress, so i need to write down somewhere or remember what just i did today for my liveness. And here's the second trouble:


Somehow I can't bet on the final rounds or another ronds at World Cup. When I ask my friend, he/she can bet on it easily and there is no problem with him/her.

SIMPLE SOLUTION: Change your current timezone on your computer/laptop to GMT-5 (US/Canada).

After I did that, I can see my ninja diary progress nicely.


And now, I can bet my medals without problem.


Hope you like this little tips. Have fun playing Pockie Ninja. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment