Pages

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Transfer Shop vs Manual Synthesis

Lots of people think that cycling pet or outfit using transfer shop is more costly than using manual synthesis. So let's do some simple math using both method to cycle pet or outfit and compare it cost.

Transfer Shop

I tried it once and I need to pay about ~750 stone each time I use this feature (maybe it depend on our level too). Choosing auto menu won't get us better chance to get pet or outfit you want faster/cheaper. It's just give us easier way so you can do another things while wait till the cycling done or till it eat all of the stone we spent on it.


If we're lucky we can get pet/outfit we want just by doing it once, or we won't get it until we're out of stone. It's the same when we using manual synth to do this, so it's not the pro or cons.

Manual Synthesis

Let's see how much stone we need to do manual synth. I need to pay for about ~400 stone to buy two 1s from item shop just like this picture.


Now we know using manual synth is cheaper than using transfer shop when the synth cost is less than 350 stone. But as we know, we always need to synth something everyday such as synthesizing iron ore, toad acranum, pet food (32), high level 4s gears, orange outfit, demon proof, etc.

Conclusion

I think this transfer shop features really helpful for me because I always need to synth something everyday, and I tend to have more than 600 stone synth cost everyday. It's good way to cycle the outfit/pet, but it cannot help us if we need it to be unbound. I tend to put like 100k stone to cycle 5-8 outfit I want.

What about you guys? Did transfer shop really help you? Or you still using the manual synth?

No comments:

Post a Comment